Payment for the August "On Set" Masterclass is due before class begins on August 7th. Please be advised there will be no Masterclass for the month of September. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Time: 7 - 10 pm
Dates: October 23, 30, November 6, 13
In the event we must cancel a class date, the make-up session will automatically be held on November 13th. Please hold November 13th open
• If you must miss a class, you may self-tape your work and send it to the instructor for written feedback. Your video must be submitted to the instructor within two days of the class you missed.
• If you need to cancel the class for any reason, please notify us prior to 7 days of the start of the class, and you will receive a full refund. If within 7 days, we will give you credit for the amount, which can be used for a future class within the same calendar year. However, if you cancel within 48 hours of the start of the class, or miss a class for any reason, no credit is offered under any circumstances. Please understand that all classes are small, and we have a wait list, and this doesn’t leave us enough time to find a replacement.
• As our faculty are all working professional actors and coaches, we reserve the right to change teachers at any time.
• If we don't meet the minimum enrollment of 6 students for the class, we will let you know within 48 hours of the start of the class and offer a full refund or credit.
• In the event that a class is cancelled, a refund or make up session will be issued. Beginning in September, a hold date will be designated for each class. In the event that we must cancel a class date, the make up class will automatically be held on the designated hold date. Class will only be held on the hold date if we, the studio, must cancel a class. This is not a make-up day for students who miss a class.