Advanced Audition Bootcamp
Entrance into our advanced classes requires approval from the studio. If you are new to the studio, or wish to move up from our On-Camera Acting Class, please email your headshot/resume/demo reel to email@example.com.
October 15, 22, 29 and Nov 5th (4 weeks)
*INDUSTRY GUEST TBD*
*In the event we must cancel a class date, the make-up session will automatically be held on November 12th. Please hold November 12th open.*
October 15, 22, 29 and November 5th (4 weeks)*
*INDUSTRY GUEST TBD*
In the event we must cancel a class date, the make-up session will automatically be held on November 12th. Please hold November 12th open.
• If you must miss a class, you may self-tape your work and send it to the instructor for written feedback. Your video must be submitted to the instructor within two days of the class you missed.
• If you need to cancel the class for any reason, please notify us prior to 7 days of the start of the class, and you will receive a full refund. If within 7 days, we will give you credit for the amount, which can be used for a future class within the same calendar year. However, if you cancel within 48 hours of the start of the class, or miss a class for any reason, no credit is offered under any circumstances. Please understand that all classes are small, and we have a wait list, and this doesn’t leave us enough time to find a replacement.
• As our faculty are all working professional actors and coaches, we reserve the right to change teachers at any time.
• If we don't meet the minimum enrollment of 6 students for the class, we will let you know within 48 hours of the start of the class and offer a full refund or credit.
• In the event that a class is cancelled, a refund or make up session will be issued. Beginning in September, a hold date will be designated for each class. In the event that we must cancel a class date, the make up class will automatically be held on the designated hold date. Class will only be held on the hold date if we, the studio, must cancel a class. This is not a make-up day for students who miss a class.